The Teledyne LeCroy IOTA Software Suite (Internal Observation Trace Analyzer) is the first in a family of products that are intended to provide details about protocols and transactions that are buried in chips and are no longer easily probed.
Debugging complex systems across multiple external busses is aided by utilizing Teledyne LeCroy’s CrossSync capability. The IOTA software supports cross triggering across multiple sources and provides multiple cross correlated markers and cursers.
The Teledyne LeCroy IOTA Software Suite addresses many of the challenges associated with traditional logic analysis including prohibitively high and escalating cost, time consuming setup times and ease of use.
Key features of the IOTA Software Suite include:
Time Correlation across multiple sources
- Extract, view and analyze fully decoded packets from internal data sources
- Time correlated capture with external buses (PCIE / DDR / USB) using Teledyne LeCroy’s CrossSync feature.
Multiple Views provide in-depth analysis
- Expert visualization of time correlated data
- Packet, listing and waveform views
- Drag and drop field creation
- Custom view layouts
Full Search and Filter Capability
- Zero time search “go to menus”
- Filter by field, packet
- Waveform search
- Multiple markers and cursers
Traffic Summary Reports
- Fully “hyperlinked” statistics
- Statistics by data source
- Error report