|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Electro Mechanical Assembly Technician|
|Department : PSG Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Santa Clara, CA|
|Job Code : 2017-5982|| |
Teledyne LeCroy is a global leader in development of test and measurement products for the high technology world. Engineering teams and validation groups use our tools to develop next generation computing, communications and storage products.
- Responsible for assembling parts and subassemblies into final equipment
- Assist design team in assembling electromechanical equipment and creating assembly documentation
- Read assembly instructions, diagrams, and manufacturing process instructions to assemble final equipment
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, or templates
- Verify part dimensions or clearances to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments
- May perform some routine testing using test instruments such as oscilloscope, voltmeter
- Monitor availability of materials and at work cell to support assembly operations. Alert supervisor of shortages.
- Contribute to implementation of safe work practices in the assembly area
- Attention to detail- job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Good manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination are required
- Self-motivated, work under deadlines, and be willing to work in various conditions
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in continuously improving
- Overtime (OT) will be required from time to time for short-term or long-term duration, as business needs mandate
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.